Saturday, May 5, 2012

Packing!

Hello all!

So if you didn't already know, I'll be studying abroad this summer in Metz, France at our Georgia Tech Lorraine campus! I'm very excited but kind of nervous -- I leave in a day (Monday)! This whole thing is starting to feel very real.

 I intend to recount all of my adventures and stories here on this blog so you all can stay up to date with what I'm doing! I do have a request: please keep me updated on your lives too! Feel free to comment or email me and let me know what's going on in your life. I like skyping too so let me know if you want to be friends!

I can't wait to see what this summer has in store for me!

2 comments:

  1. I broke your comment/blog cherry. Have a safe flight and have fun! Hope it's as awesome as everyone says it is.

    ReplyDelete